October 7,8,9, 2016
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Santa Ana, California
Welcome to the third annual Ruthless Stamping Retreat!
I am so excited to present this to you!
Does the thought of getting away for a weekend with other women while you stamp and craft to get ready for the Christmas holidays sound wonderful to you?
Then come away with Ruthless Stamping on our third annual
"Craft your Christmas" retreat!
You'll be relaxing in a lovely setting while having your meals deliciously prepared and served for you! You'll make new friends! And then you'll go home with wonderful completed paper crafting projects that will help you celebrate Christmas while reducing the stress!
Come and join me at this "Craft Your Christmas" event! There will be great door prizes for all, fun and inspiring WOW demonstrations, and lots of fun surprises!
You are going to love our venue! The location is great, because you'll feel like you really got away, and yet you won't spend hours on the freeway on Friday night! You'll be pleased with the meals and their presentation. You'll be excited about the lovely and clean rooms, the exercise room, the pool, the pond, our meeting room, and the great customer service in the hotel.
All your projects will be prepared for you, so you can come and learn techniques and assemble your projects without the delay of doing your own measuring and cutting. You'll be pleased with the variety and creativity of all the projects.
Please note: None of the projects will be repeated in any other Ruthless Stamping event. These are EXCLUSIVE to this retreat!
Check out all the details below for the proposed agenda.
NOTE: Registration is limited to the first 35 people!
Here's the proposed schedule:
Friday, October 7
Check in to your room anytime after 4 pm. Receive your Welcome Bag upon arrival.
- Warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival!!
- Meet up at 7 pm downstairs in the California Ballroom and and get to know your fellow crafters! Then start crafting your Christmas! Bring your welcome bag with you.
This will be an easy evening: Craft Your Christmas with gift tags!
Feel free to stay in the ballroom and work on projects you bring with you, or relax with friends.
Optional: Bring a favorite snack to share. We'll have a microwave for popcorn, and coffee, tea, water, and iced tea for all.
Saturday, October 8
- 8:30-9:30 Breakfast Buffet- at your leisure
- 9:30 Continue to Craft your Christmas with Cards, Cards, Cards
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:45 Craft your Christmas with a unique album to preserve your holiday memories
- 5:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Pajama Party! Wear your fun and favorite pajamas (optional), come and relax, and do just a bit more crafting.
- Craft Your Christmas with home decor items
Stay in the ballroom afterwards and relax and have fun:
Have some crafting or stamping you'd like to bring and work on? Or bring some table games or cards to play with your new friends... or just head on back to your room.. or go out to the movies... or ???
Sunday, October 9
- WOW presentations - Throughout the day on Saturday, we'll have some WOW presentations from other demonstrators.... Great ideas to inspire your creativity!
- Swapping: Would you like to swap with your other retreat buddies? Demonstrators LOVE to swap, and I think you will too! Create a card (or 3 D project) to swap with others. It must be made entirely with Stampin' Up! product (current or retired). This is entirely optional. However, I'll need to know by September 15 if you are planning on swapping, so I can report to everyone and let them know how many projects to make. Join the fun!
- Display boards for you to be further inspired (picture taking encouraged)
- "Try It" centers around the room to try new products
- Registration is limited to the first 30 people
What do you get with your registration?
Hundreds of dollars worth of door prizes! Everyone is a winner!
Go home with:
* Amazing projects
* Lots of fun ideas
* Great pictures
* New Friends
* Refreshed spirit
What to bring:
- Adhesive (double sided tape like Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL is recommended)
- Bone folder
- Glue Dots
- Your Stampin' Up! Catalog
- Your Stampin' up Holiday catalog
- Snack to share for Friday night (Optional)
- Fun (modest) pajamas for Saturday night (Optional)
on Saturday, September 15. Room availability is limited, so sign up today
to guarantee your spot, even if you are not submitting payment at that time.
Single Room $440.
Double Room $340.00
Triple Room $315.00
Quad Room $300.00
When submitting registration, please submit
all the names of the people in your room.
When registering, please send
a 50% deposit to hold your place.
All payments must be received by September 15.
NOTE: In order to keep costs the same, we
are not using PayPal this year. Payment is by check or cash by each deadline listed above so that the hotel and myself have accurate counts for food and supplies.
Send or deliver to Ruth Bingle,1118 E Glenwood Ave, Fullerton, Ca. 92831.
Click here to print and fill out and mail the registration form, along with your payment.
NOTE: I realize that you have till September 15 to register.
However! I need to start preparing your projects!
So, if you are hoping and planning to attend the retreat,
could you let me know now? Thank you!
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel by September 15, you will receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued after that date, but you will receive all the products for the projects 2 weeks after the retreat. (Per Stampin' Up! policy, we cannot stamp for you, but we can supply the products for the projects as they are prepared for the attendees) Registration is transferable to someone else up till September 27.
Please contact us for assistance with this.
Questions? Feel free to contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org,