"Craft Your Christmas" Retreat
October 13,14,15 2017
Welcome to the fourth annual Ruthless Stamping Retreat!
Does the thought of getting away for a weekend with other women, while you stamp and craft to get ready for the Christmas holidays, sound wonderful to you?
"Craft your Christmas" retreat!
All your projects will be prepared for you, so you can come and learn techniques and assemble your projects without the delay of doing your own measuring and cutting. You'll be pleased with the variety and creativity of all the projects.
Check in to your room anytime after 4 pm. Receive your Welcome Bag upon arrival.
- Warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival!!
- Meet up at 7 pm downstairs in the California Ballroom and and get to know your fellow crafters! Then start crafting your Christmas! Bring your welcome bag with you.
This will be an easy evening: Craft Your Christmas with gift tags and creative gift card holders.
Feel free to stay in the ballroom and work on projects you bring with you, or relax with friends.
- 8:30-9:30 Breakfast Buffet- at your leisure
- 9:30 Continue to "Craft your Christmas" with Cards, Cards, Cards
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:45 "Craft your Christmas" with a unique album to preserve your holiday memories
- 5:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Pajama Party! Wear your fun and favorite pajamas (optional), come and relax, and do just a bit more crafting.
- "Craft Your Christmas" with a special gift item
Stay in the ballroom afterwards and relax and have fun:Have some crafting or stamping you'd like to bring and work on? Or bring some table games or cards to play with your new friends... or just head on back to your room.. or go out to the movies... or ???
nday - Breakfast, 8:30- 9:30- at your leisure
- 9:30 "Craft Your Christmas" with ??? (I'm still planning!)
- We'll conclude officially around noon, but the room will be open until 2 if you want to squeeze in a bit more crafting.
- Check out of your room by 12 Noon
- WOW presentations - Throughout the day on Saturday, we'll have some WOW presentations from other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.... Great ideas to inspire your creativity!
- Swapping: Would you like to swap with your other retreat buddies? Demonstrators LOVE to swap, and I think you will too! Create a card (or 3 D project) to swap with others. It must be made entirely with Stampin' Up! product (current or retired). This is entirely optional. However, I'll need to know by September 15 if you are planning on swapping, so I can report to everyone and let them know how many projects to make. Join the fun!
- Display boards for you to be further inspired (picture taking encouraged)
- "Try It" centers around the room to try new products
- Registration is limited to the first 35 people
- Lovely room with all taxes included
- Spacious meeting rooms with view, lots of room to spread out and stamp
Free Wi Fi in room and meeting room
Warm Chocolate Chip cookie on arrival
Access to pool
Access to exercise room
- Four wonderful meals.. Large buffet breakfast (Saturday and Sunday), buffet lunch and aserved dinner.
- Beverages throughout the day and evening in meeting room
- Lots of surprises throughout the weekend
- Lots and lots of projects, all prepared for you ahead of time!
- Lots and lots of hand made projects
Lots of fun ideas
- Adhesive (double sided tape like Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL is recommended)
- Bone folder
- Glue Dots
- Your Stampin' Up! Catalog
- Your Stampin' up Holiday catalog
- Snack to share for Friday night (Optional)
- Fun (modest) pajamas for Saturday night (Optional)
all the names of the people in your room.
Send or deliver to Ruth Bingle,1118 E Glenwood Ave,
Fullerton, Ca. 92831
NOTE: I realize that you have till September 15 to register.
However! I need to start preparing your projects!
So, if you are hoping and planning to attend the retreat,
could you let me know now? Thank you!
Please contact us for assistance with this.
Don't wait! Sign up for the retreat now!
Questions? Feel free to contact Ruth at email@example.com,
Here's what some previous attendees have said about the retreat:
"This was my first retreat and it was definitely beyond my expectations!
"This is really great, that's why I returned. The people, projects, and instruction-what a combo. Thank you. As Arnold said, "I'll be back!"